Here are some pictures of the plants that I ran outside and took just now in the dark (I forgot to take pictures during the day!)
I've definately settled into my Atlanta routine...wake up, Today show and oatmeal, traffic, CDC, traffic, home...
This week has been pretty slow at work so far because my supervisor has been in meetings the past two days- I've just been putting some finishing touches on my first project to show her tomorrow, and then we're supposed to meet with one of the pathologists tomorrow to discuss my next project. I did get to attend a couple of neat seminars today- the neat thing about CDC is that you have such a variety of departments and branches, so you can always find something new to learn about. For example, today I went to a seminar that presented a study about weight gain in pregnancy, and then another one about drug-resistant infections!
Oh, and here are some pictures from our visitor this weekend, Rora:
No comments:
Post a Comment