Well, I guess we can change the name of the blog now...I got home Saturday just in time to go to the MSU vs. Arkansas game, and luckily for the Bulldogs, I brought home some good luck!
The end of my stay was pretty uneventful...I got to watch a Puerto Rican Parrot necropsy and 2 Texas Horned Lizard necropsies on my last day, and Kevin, the boss/teacher took me to lunch at Cali and Tito's.
So, after finally getting everything stuffed into the Ford Contour, I made it home! I'm currently still trying to get everything out of the Ford Contour and into its proper place in the apartment, but it doesn't all seem to fit.
The next couple of weeks = cram time for boards, so the only interesting things to be aware of will likely revolve around the possibility of Raleigh!?
Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment