Yesterday, we all went to Redeemer Pres and then to brunch at Big City Bread. It was another beautiful day and we got to eat outside. I then took the fam on a driving tour of campus and a few places in Athens they hadn't yet visited (it was sorta funny that I gave the big tour on their last day in town). Below are pictures from the day:
Monday, November 10, 2008
A social event I forgot to mention, and a summary of the end of family vacation
I forgot to mention that Joel and I went to the Melting Point Thursday night! After we ate at the Last Resort Grill with my parents, Joel and I got to hear Patrick's band "Colour Revolt" at the Melting Point. It was a really neat venue- very small with really good acoustics (at least that is what people who know acoustics say)...so it was really fun to see some familiar faces playing music in Athens!
Yesterday, we all went to Redeemer Pres and then to brunch at Big City Bread. It was another beautiful day and we got to eat outside. I then took the fam on a driving tour of campus and a few places in Athens they hadn't yet visited (it was sorta funny that I gave the big tour on their last day in town). Below are pictures from the day:
Joel enjoying his caramel latte at Big City Bread
Momma and Daddy with hot chocolate at Big City Bread
The Tree That Owns Itself...high point of the trip for sure!
Family photo in front of the UGA Sanford Stadium
One of the black bears at the Bear Creek Wildlife Trail. Don't worry, they're fenced in, though the park is in the middle of a neighborhood!
Yesterday, we all went to Redeemer Pres and then to brunch at Big City Bread. It was another beautiful day and we got to eat outside. I then took the fam on a driving tour of campus and a few places in Athens they hadn't yet visited (it was sorta funny that I gave the big tour on their last day in town). Below are pictures from the day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment