skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
From the Sunny Side of the Street
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Possible Excitement to Come...
So, I may be watching an elephant necropsy in a little while...they supposedly take a really long time, so in case I'm MIA, I may be stuck inside an elephant. I'll update everyone on this when I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
▼
2008
(18)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(8)
My first, and likely only, Halloween in Athens
Happy Halloween!
Just another day in the necropsy room
Elephant Necropsy and Social Plans
The Elephant
Possible Excitement to Come...
SCWDS and Starbucks
Day 2 in Athens (Day 1 in the Apartment)
US
Joel
Whit
No comments:
Post a Comment