As far as weather goes, the ground was dry at 7:30 this evening, and here is a picture of our backyard now at 9:00 p.m.:
In other news, I was down to one part-time job for a bit, but just started a new one yesterday! Things are going well there so far, and I saw my first rat patient...literally, a rat.
Joel is really enjoying work and was promoted to Operations Manager!!! (I can't remember if I posted that already). This means he is out of the field for the most part and doing lots of planning and shovel-holding. He got new uniforms which should get much less dirty than his old ones, and he will eventually get a truck that he can bring home.
We've been enjoying a few days of wonderful weather thrown into the mix, and our friend Kelly and I took a girls' day ski trip a few weeks ago and did some mid-week hiking before my new job started. Joel and I plan to get back to the slopes soon, as the season is quickly drawing to a close (though with this crazy weather, we could be skiing in June!)...but we're also certainly looking forward to camping and the other adventures warmer weather brings.
Hurley with the Smith's new puppy:
No comments:
Post a Comment