I apologize to those at home, but I just saw this on my iGoogle page, and I thought I had to share. If it is any consolation, at least our humidity is higher right now...? Don't worry though, I still miss oak trees, real dirt (not this rocky stuff), flatlands, and oxygen.
Weather
106°F
Current: Clear
Wind: W at 0 mph
Humidity: 33%
Wind: W at 0 mph
Humidity: 33%
Fri

97° | 70°
Sat

97° | 72°
Sun

95° | 72°
Mon

90° | 65°
77°F
Current: Clear
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 38%
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 38%
Fri

83° | 58°
Sat

83° | 54°
Sun

81° | 56°
Mon

83° | 54°
1 comment:
yep. for over a week we've had highs of 97-98 with the heat index closer to 103. in other words, we're living in the pool these days. maybe in the fall we'll venture back out into the backyard to enjoy our new grass!
Post a Comment